The Vesta offers upscale fabric and premium deck-on-deck design with a full range of motion and a 3.5” back travel. Vesta is technology ready with Bluetooth and WiFi compatibility. (Bluetooth and WiFi modules sold separately through the Glideaway Warranty Department) This bed also includes underbed lighting, and comes with a backlit wireless remote with preset zero gravity and anti-snore positions, 2 programmable memory positions, and 4 sleep enhancement wave modes. The Vesta is voice control ready and an optional elevation kit is available. (Optional elevation kit only compatible with TXL and Queen. Not compatible with SCK.)
Split California King models require a single California King mattress or two Split California King mattresses. See our mattress size chart to find the best size for you.
- Full Range Positions — Head/Foot Up & Down
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Simultaneous Head and Foot Movement
- German Engineered Motor
- Stand-by Mode is Ultra-Energy Efficient
- Strong Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame Construction
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement™ for quieter use
- Features Dynamic Force a patented lift mechanism that is twice as efficient as competition and allows bed to become stronger as it rises
- Safety Plus™ Features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Protection
- LED Under-bed Lighting
- Allows back travel up to 3.5”
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs Allow for Heights of 8”, 11.5” and 15”
- Wireless Back-lit Ergonomic Remote Control with Built-In LED Flashlight
- One Touch Flat Button
- Controllable via the Bluetooth Comfort Base App
- 2 Programmable Memory Positions
- 2 Preprogrammed Positions
- Zero Gravity
- Sleep Enhancement Technology™
- 4 Wave Modes (Low, Medium, High, and Constant)
- 4 Levels of Intensity
- 3 Timer Options
- Fits Within Most Standard Bedroom Sets
Twin XL – 400 lbs
Queen – 650 lbs
Combined capacity of two Twin XL’s for King – 800 lbs
Mattress Retainer Bar
Twin XL, Queen, Split Cal King
SKU: CB18X30R3-TXL, Q, SCK
Box Weight and Dimensions
Twin XL – 81.38 x 39.37 x 7.76 – 137.79 lbs each
Queen – 81.38 x 60.87 x 7.76 – 195.11 lbs each
15 Year Comfort Base Limited Warranty 1821.A
Vesta Quick Start Guide
Vesta Owner's Manual
Vesta Set-up Video
Optional Elevation Kit Installation Video
Optional Elevation Kit Elevation kit compatible with TXL and Queen size only. Not compatible with SCK.
Returns and Exchanges
- Since this is a discontinued product, is it still under the original limited warranty? Yes. All products remain under the original limited warranty. If you need warranty support, contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- Can I return my purchase for a refund? All sales are final. All products on Glideaway Outlet are discontinued inventory at discounted prices. Therefore, all sales on Glideaway Outlet are final – no refunds, no exchanges. The original limited warranty remains in effect. If the product is damaged during shipping, Glideaway Outlet will issue an exchange. In order to be eligible for an exchange, you must submit photographic proof of damage to the product and shipping box. You have 5 business days to report shipping damage by calling our customer service department at 855-581-3095. If you initiate a damage claim after 5 business days have passed, you will not be eligible for an exchange. If you have questions regarding the policy, please contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
Can I exchange my purchase if it is defective? Please refer to your original limited warranty.
- Where can I find the warranty for my Comfort Base? Our warranty information can be found here. For specific questions about your warranty or to find out if your base is still covered, call 1-855-581-3095 or email our warranty team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders, Shipping and Delivery
- Shipments cannot be delivered outside of the contiguous United States.
What is Curbside Delivery? Curbside Delivery is free on GlideawayOutlet.com. The product will be delivered to the curbside at the consumers address listed on the order. The product is NOT brought inside the house.
- How do I track my order? Once you've placed your order, it will take 1-2 business days to process your order. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 noon will be processed on the following business day. Once orders are processed, it will take up to 2 weeks to ship. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number that you can use.
- Why is my delivery taking so long to arrive? Delivery may take longer during the holiday season and/or severe weather conditions. We recommend using the tracking number to find the location of your item. If you're having trouble with your tracking information, please call our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- How heavy are the adjustable bases? Depending on size, the box weight of an adjustable base can weigh between 110 lbs – 250 lbs. We recommend at least two people when setting up your adjustable base.
- Can I set up the adjustable base by myself? Glideaway adjustable bases come with a quick start guide in the box and can be assembled in about thirty minutes. If you want a more detailed guide, you can find the manual for your adjustable base here. We recommend setting up your adjustable base with at least two people to help with the heavy lifting.