With a sophisticated look and simplified features, the price-conscious consumer will have an option for a Comfort Base that will help improve their sleep and blend well with their bedroom décor. The Serenade’s single split-deck design allows for a one-piece king base along with smaller packaging for easier transportation and delivery.
- Full Range Positions - Head/Foot Up & Down
- Wireless Ergonomic Remote Control
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Split-Deck Design
- German Engineered Motor
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Strong, Yet Lightweight, German-designed Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame
- 3-in-1 Legs Allow for Varying Heights
- Safety Plus™ Features
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Surge Protection
- Fits Within Most Standard Bed Frames
- Standard Overall Height of 15”
Queen – 600 lbs
Mattress Retainer Bar
Box Weight and Dimensions
Queen – 60.71 x 41.97 x 8.58 – 177.76 lbs each
Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak we are unable to provide in-home "White Glove" deliveries and assemblies.
Returns and Exchanges
- Since this is a discontinued product, is it still under the original limited warranty? Yes. All products remain under the original limited warranty. If you need warranty support, contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- Can I return my purchase for a refund? All sales are final. All products on Glideaway Outlet are discontinued inventory at discounted prices. Therefore, all sales on Glideaway Outlet are final – no refunds, no exchanges. The original limited warranty remains in effect. If the product is damaged during shipping, Glideaway Outlet will issue an exchange. In order to be eligible for an exchange, you must submit photographic proof of damage to the product and shipping box. You have 5 business days to report shipping damage by calling our customer service department at 855-581-3095. If you initiate a damage claim after 5 business days have passed, you will not be eligible for an exchange. If you have questions regarding the policy, please contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
Can I exchange my purchase if it is defective? Please refer to your original limited warranty.
- Where can I find the warranty for my Comfort Base? Our warranty information can be found here. For specific questions about your warranty or to find out if your base is still covered, call 1-855-581-3095 or email our warranty team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders, Shipping and Delivery
Shipments cannot be delivered outside of the contiguous United States.
What is Curbside Delivery? Curbside Delivery is free on GlideawayOutlet.com. The product will be delivered to the curbside at the consumers address listed on the order. The product is NOT brought inside the house.
- Will my old box springs, mattress or bed base be removed? Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak we are unable to provide in-home "White Glove" deliveries, assemblies and mattress removal.
- How do I track my order? Once you've placed your order, we ship to you within 2-3 business days. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number that you can use.
- Why is my delivery taking so long to arrive? Delivery may take longer during the holiday season and/or severe weather conditions. We recommend using the tracking number to find the location of your item. If you're having trouble with your tracking information, please call our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- How heavy are the adjustable bases? Depending on size, the box weight of an adjustable base can weigh between 110 lbs – 250 lbs. We recommend at least two people when setting up your adjustable base.
- Can I set up the adjustable base by myself? Glideaway adjustable bases come with a quick start guide in the box and can be assembled in about thirty minutes. If you want a more detailed guide, you can find the manual for your adjustable base here. We recommend setting up your adjustable base with at least two people to help with the heavy lifting.