The Ascend is a premium base featuring the patented Elevate lift feature and Sleep Enhancement™ Technology.
- Full Range Positions – Head and Foot Up & Down
- Elevate feature
- Upscale Stone Grey upholstery
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs
- Strong, yet lightweight, German-designed angle iron
- and steel tubular frame
- Fits within most standard bed frames
- German Engineered Motor
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement™ for quieter use
- Safety Plus™ features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Protection
- 2 Programmable Memory Position Buttons
- Wireless Back-lit Ergonomic Remote Control
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Elevate Base Incline
- One Touch Flat Button
- 2 Pre-programmed Positions
- Zero Gravity
- Sleep Enhancement™ Technology
- 4 Wave Modes (Low, Medium, High, and Constant)
- 4 Levels of Intensity
- 3 Timer Options
Queen – 600 lbs
Mattress Retainer Bar
High Profile Legs
Box Weight and Dimensions
Queen – 80.59 x 59.94 x 7.48 – 240.97 lbs each
20 Year Premium Limited Warranty 1022.C
Sleep Enhancement™ Technology
The benefits of the Sleep Enhancement technology are numerous. The pulsation of a single vibe motor placed in the mid-back area provides an even, Total Body Vibration. Studies show medical benefits of Total Body Vibration could include increased circulation, muscle strength, and flexibility; better range of motion; and faster muscle recovery after physical activity. Total Body Vibration itself may also ease the body to sleep by relaxing the body’s muscles with the repetitive pulsations. In addition, it creates a white noise effect, canceling out other surrounding noises and preventing sudden noises from waking you, allowing you to fall and stay asleep easier.
Returns and Exchanges
- Since this is a discontinued product, is it still under the original limited warranty? Yes. All products remain under the original limited warranty. If you need warranty support, contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- Can I return my purchase for a refund? All sales are final. All products on Glideaway Outlet are discontinued inventory at discounted prices. Therefore, all sales on Glideaway Outlet are final – no refunds, no exchanges. The original limited warranty remains in effect. If the product is damaged during shipping, Glideaway Outlet will issue an exchange. In order to be eligible for an exchange, you must submit photographic proof of damage to the product and shipping box. You have 5 business days to report shipping damage by calling our customer service department at 855-581-3095. If you initiate a damage claim after 5 business days have passed, you will not be eligible for an exchange. If you have questions regarding the policy, please contact our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
Can I exchange my purchase if it is defective? Please refer to your original limited warranty.
- Where can I find the warranty for my Comfort Base? Our warranty information can be found here. For specific questions about your warranty or to find out if your base is still covered, call 1-855-581-3095 or email our warranty team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders, Shipping and Delivery
- Shipments cannot be delivered outside of the contiguous United States.
What is Curbside Delivery? Curbside Delivery is free on GlideawayOutlet.com. The product will be delivered to the curbside at the consumers address listed on the order. The product is NOT brought inside the house.
- How do I track my order? Once you've placed your order, it will take 1-2 business days to process your order. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 noon will be processed on the following business day. Once orders are processed, it will take up to 2 weeks to ship. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number that you can use.
- Why is my delivery taking so long to arrive? Delivery may take longer during the holiday season and/or severe weather conditions. We recommend using the tracking number to find the location of your item. If you're having trouble with your tracking information, please call our customer support team at 855-581-3095.
- How heavy are the adjustable bases? Depending on size, the box weight of an adjustable base can weigh between 110 lbs – 250 lbs. We recommend at least two people when setting up your adjustable base.
- Can I set up the adjustable base by myself? Glideaway adjustable bases come with a quick start guide in the box and can be assembled in about thirty minutes. If you want a more detailed guide, you can find the manual for your adjustable base here. We recommend setting up your adjustable base with at least two people to help with the heavy lifting.